Do You Know How to Use Valet Parking Services?
Valets help you park your transportation service anywhere, especially when you are attending events in restaurants and hotels.
Easy Car Parking At Any Events
Parking your private vehicle can be a hassle especially in large crowds with significant traffic. Fortunately, there are valet parking services which allow people to leave their cars in the drop-off area and let somebody else park their private vehicles for them.
Here is how to use valet parking services for more convenience:
How To Use Valet Parking Services
- Prepare spare cash: For easy car parking at any event, always prepare some cash for tipping the valet. When you get to the drop-off area, you’ll be ready to leave your vehicle and not need to hurry up looking for any cash.
- Tuck away your valuables: Valets have been trained in proper etiquette and therefore can be trusted when you leave your valuables in your car. However, for safety purposes, it’s better that you tuck them away from their sight.
- Get all the things that you need: You don’t want to go to the event only to realize you left some of your items in your car. Before leaving your service to the valet attendant, make sure that you have with you all the items you need for the night or day.
- Leave the keys and the car running: When you are in the drop-off zone, simply keep the vehicle running and leave the keys in the ignition. Operations run fast in the drop-off area, and you don’t want your car to cause traffic for the valet parking. When you park your transportation service fast anywhere with the help of the valets, keep your car running and wait for the valets.
- Wait for the valet to open your car door: When you are at high-end hotels and restaurants, expect the valet attendant to open the car door for you. In less formal places, however, this may not be the case. Just get out of your vehicle, stay beside it, and wait for the valet to come to you and give you a claim ticket.
- Inform the valet if your car has some quirks: Before getting the ticket, if your vehicle has some unusual behaviors such as a hard steering wheel or a tricky door, inform the attendant. This will keep them and your car safe when driving.
- Tipping may be optional: Tips are not required to be given, in most cases, but offer them as a sign of gratitude. The payment for the valet parking service is usually provided when you pick up your car or may be billed to the hotel you’re staying at.
If you have a restaurant or hotel in the city of Los Angeles, Miami, Beverly Hills, or other larger cities, make sure to choose the best valet parking management. The Next Level Valet can be your partner in parking the cars for your customers.
Park Your Transportation Service Fast Anywhere
Boost the customer satisfaction rate in your business. Let your customers enjoy the convenience of valet services when going to your hotel, restaurant, or other establishments, and hire our top valet parking company today.